EMÆL

• Shapeshifters of the Organic & Electronic •

EMÆL is quite the eclectic group, garnering influence from a very wide range of musical genres. Their unique/experimental style is one that rejects the very idea of classification. Masterfully blending classic orchestral elements with a more modern production style, their psychedelic tracks boast beautiful melodies played out on the cello and keys accompanied by full bodied synths. Tying the experience together are the harmonious male and female vocals,

chaperoning your auditory journey. For an special holiday treat, EMÆL just released a remix album, revisioning this masterpiece with a more upbeat club vibe.

Support EMÆL by purchasing their debut album "Glasswork" on Community Breakout where artists take 90% of profits, while the other 10% goes back into growing their fan base.

  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Spotify Icon
  • Grey SoundCloud Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Bandcamp Icon
 

Loading...

 

MUSIC

 

VIDEOS

 

SHOWS

© 2019 by COMMUNITY BREAKOUT 

info@communitybreakout.com
Orange County / Los Angeles County, CA
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • G+ - Grey Circle
  • YouTube - Grey Circle
  • SoundCloud - Grey Circle