PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU RSVP
Pack your swimsuits and join us for the 1st Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash!
After months of planning and preparation we are very excited to announce and invite you to Community Breakout’s very first ever event! We worked extremely hard to make this happen and we can’t wait to celebrate with all of you in a day full of music and art. We will be hosting a beer pong tournament (with prizes), and other fun games, so come down, relax and enjoy the Sunday vibes.
Community B.A.S.H. stands for “Booze & Art Social Hangout” and as the name states, it was born with the idea of creating a friendly, fun and safe environment where people can enjoy themselves while supporting and appreciating underground and independent visual and audible art.
With that being said please make sure you read the following event details carefully and agree to our terms and conditions.
Sunday, July 23rd 2017
2409 E Buffalo Ave, Santa Ana, 92705
Doors open at 1pm and close at 9pm. By 10 pm everyone has to be out of the location. In order to obtain the full artistic experience, we encourage everyone to come early and stay for the whole duration of the event.
The event is free for those who show up within the first hour. A 5$ minimum donation is required for everyone that walks in after 2pm. Your donation will get you two drink tickets, one for a beer and one for the featured event cocktail (until supplies last). All of your donations will be much appreciated and will go towards the event expenses and future events.
We encourage everyone to Uber, Lyft or carpool. Street parking is restricted in the area and requires a guest parking pass which will be sold for $10. We will not be responsible for any parking tickets. If you are willing to walk we will provide a map with the location of free parking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order for us to create the best and safest environment, we have instated a few strict rules. This will help us ensure that your artistic experience will not be disrupted at any point and give us the opportunity of making this a recurring event.
1. Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash is a guest list based event. If you don’t RSVP you will not get in. There is a maximum amount of people that our space can safely hold and that is the amount of RSVPs we are giving out. RSVP's may include a maximum of 3 other guests.
2. At Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash we are allowing you to bring your own booze. As previously stated, the door donation will give you access to 2 house drinks and to 3$ refills (until supplies last).
3. Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash is a 21+ event and yes, you will get ID’d at the door. We’ll be working towards all ages events in the near future.
4. Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash is a 420 friendly event. The usage of any illicit drugs is strictly prohibited.
5. Community B.A.S.H. – Summer Splash will not tolerate any kind of violent behavior.
6. Last but not least, be a respectful human. Respect the house and the neighborhood. Thank you.
Breaking any of these rules will result in the immediate expulsion form the event premises and potential banning from any future Community Breakout Events.
Other than that we really appreciate you for wanting to be part of this very special day and for being a part of the community.
We hope you understand and will agree to our terms and conditions.
MUSIC LINE UP
1pm Doors open
2pm – 2:45pm Special Blend
2:45pm – 3pm DriVinchi
3pm – 3:45pm Marc Wulf
3:45pm – 4pm Jayee.P
4pm – 4:45pm It’s Butter
4:45pm – 5pm Boy Junior
5pm – 5:45pm Bang Feather Bang
5:45pm – 6pm Avery Harden
6pm – 7pm Ad Hocs
7pm – 9pm Dj MigL
9pm Doors close
ARTISTS AND VENDORS
Priscilla Santos - @LifeOf_Pris
Natasha Becerra - @NatataNB
Christine Le - @_lechristine_
Jennified Art - @JennifiedArt
Stephanie Rizo - @Steph_oble
Janet Rodriguez - @PuebloDeJanet
Geoff A. - @Crudeinc
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
There will be a large pool for you to freely use, so don’t forget your swimsuit and towel. There will be grass for you to sit or lay on, but feel free to bring your own yoga mat or beach chair for your own comfort.
There will be photographers and videographers on site ready to capture your best smile. We also encourage our guests to bring some extra cash to support our artists and vendors. 100% of what they make will go to them.
Can’t wait to party with you all!
For any other question of concern please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com